Bring your talents to Soprema and help us to build the future of construction product innovation and service. SOPREMA ensures company growth and success through innovation, vision, commitment, integrity and respect.
We are currently looking for:
Technical Sales/Specification Manager
• Qualification in Construction or Architectural Technology would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of basic construction technology.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
• Good IT skills with experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Team player capable of working with others to achieve company goals.
• Excellent administration, communication, organisational skills and customer service.
• Experience with AutoCAD or thermal calculation procedures would be an advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of NBS for high level specification accuracy.
• Increase overall sales, profits and market position by developing project system specifications
with architects, surveyors, main contractors, building owners and approved contractors
offering the Soprema range of products to meet customer requirements with correct prompt
• Develop specifications, offer technical and product information to support new and existing
• Writing NBS specifications.
• Be proactive and responsive to customer requests.
• Conduct CPD presentations to architects, main contractors
• Building Site visits.
• Written site surveys
• Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and
organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients and other trade factors.
• Managing orders as per specification by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call
reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing
reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge ; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Product and application development.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management,
Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Knowledge of Construction, Presentation Skills,
Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales / Specifications
Interested? Please fill in the contact form below:
We do value your interest in working for SOPREMA, so please do submit your CV and cover letter for other future positions that may become available.
We value your interest in working for SOPREMA, so please fill out the form below for future positions that may become available.