Together with everyone, we are doing all we can do to contain the COVID-19 virus. That is why we are taking the necessary measures to keep our precious SOPREMA Mammoth (and everyone around it) safe.
• Your projects and deliveries will keep receiving our undivided attention.
• We will continue to give you the best service and support possible, both internally and remotely.
• We are gradually rolling out Working From Home for our staff in the course of the next few days.
• SOPREMA, Cookstown Industrial Estate, Tallaght, Dublin is still open, however potentially more and more team members will be working from home by phone, Skype, Team (or other video alternatives).
• We do not accept external visitors except for planned loading & offloading.
• When you are loading or off loading as an external partner visiting the Cookstown site, we urge you to respect our instructions and guidance for hygiene, distancing and contactless handling.
• All our employees respect the hygiene measures which have been announced by the World Health Organisation.
• We encourage you to continue the use of our usual communication channels (office landline, mobile phone for non-office based personnel, email-communication, etc.).
• We will keep making your buildings watertight and insulated, but we will organize so remotely!
If you have any other questions regarding our measures, a project, or any other matter, please let us know. We hope to see you all soon in better conditions! #flattenthecurve
Managing Director SOPREMA Ireland